We The People Trust BMX Bike Description:
The We The People Trust is a bundle of high-end components conveniently packaged as a complete bike designed to rival any custom build. Built around full chromoly frame, bars, fork, and cranks, the Trust is decked out in aftermarket components such as the We The People Activate Tires, Paragon guard sprocket, and the Éclat Trippin rims.
A big highlight for this ride is the Éclat Shift Freecoaster. This hub uses We The People's patented Hybrid System technology which allows it to be easily converted from a freeocaster to a cassette hub with no additional parts. Learn more about this hub here.
The WTP Trust is designed with very progressive and responsive modern geometry and is built with high-end components to get you shredding any riding style straight out of the box.
Note: This version comes set up as a freecoaster with a 20.75" top tube. A 21" top tube version that comes set up as a cassette can be found here.
- Frame: WTP Trust, 4130 full chromoly, tapered seat and chain stays (127mm head tube)
- Fork: Salt Plus Trust, 4130 full chromoly, butted steerer tube (26mm offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro Integrated Headset, sealed
- Stem: WTP Hydra Topload Stem, CNC alloy (50mm reach) (36mm rise)
- Bars: Salt Plus Trust Bar, 4130 full chromoly (9.25" rise) (29.25" width) (12° back sweep, 2.5° up sweep)
- Grips: Éclat Shogun Grips, flangeless, Éclat Tech Bolt Bar Ends
- Cranks: Salt Plus Elite Tubular 3-piece Crank, chromoly (160mm length) (48 spline) (RHD/LHD)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid BB, sealed (19mm)
- Pedals: Éclat Centric Pedals, nylon/fiberglass
- Sprocket: WTP Paragon Sprocket & Nylon Guard, 6061-T6 alloy (25T)
- Chain: WTP Supply Chain, Z510HX type
- Front Hub: Éclat Cortex Hub, sealed (3/8" female)
- Rear Hub: Éclat Shift Freecoaster, sealed, Hybrid System convertible internals (14mm hollow male axle)
- Driver: Set up as a freecoaster (9T) (RHD)
- Front Rim: Éclat Trippin Rim, double wall (36H)
- Rear Rim: Éclat Trippin Rim, double wall (36H)
- Front Tire: We The People Activate Tires (20 x 2.35") (100 psi)
- Rear Tire: We The People Activate Tires (20 x 2.35") (100 psi)
- Seat: Éclat Bios Pivotal Seat, fat padded (spec subject to change)
- Seat Post: Salt AM Pivotal Post, alloy (150mm)
- Seat Clamp: We The People Logic Seat Clamp, 4130 chromoly
- Brake Lever: Salt Moto Brake Lever, alloy
- Brakes: Éclat Talon Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Éclat Hub Guards (x4), Salt AM Nylon Pegs (4.5") (x2)
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 26, 2023