We The People Swamp Master Full Suspension BMX Bike Description:
The We The People Swamp Master is a truly one of a kind bike designed to help BMX invade the mountain bike world! WTP created the first production full suspension complete BMX bike for those looking to stay on the 20" while riding some terrain not designed for BMX. The full 4130 chromoly frame is designed with slightly altered geometry to retain the BMX look and feel but be a bit more suited for higher speeds and rougher terrain. The frame is equipped with a Rockshox Monarch RL shock and is paired up with a custom tuned Manitou Machete J-Unit Expert fork which offers 100mm of travel.
To further assist with the rugged MTB terrain, the Swamp Master comes with some beefy 2.6" Kenda Kaos knobby tires, hydraulic front and rear disc brakes, while retaining the BMX look and feel with a full line of aftermarket We The People and Éclat BMX parts; chromoly 3-piece cranks, 28-9 gear ratio, 3-piece chromoly bars, and a 1-piece driver cassette hub.
As more and more mountain bike parks are opening up around the world, it doesn't get much cooler than showing up on the WTP Swamp Master and busting BMX tricks down the mountain.
- Frame: WTP Swamp master Frame, 4130 full chromoly, integrated chain tensioners
- Shock: Rockshox Monarch RL Shock (152 x 31)
- Fork: Manitou Machete J-Unit Expert Fork, custom tuned (100mm travel)
- Headset: WTP Compact integrated headset, sealed bearings
- Stem: Éclat Burns Topload Stem, CNC alloy (51mm reach)
- Bars: WTP Swamp Master Bar, post liquid heat treated 4130 chromoly (8" rise) (29.15" width) (11° back sweep, 2.5° up sweep)
- Grips: Salt EX Grips (154mm) (flangeless)
- Cranks: WTP Logic Tubular 3-piece Cranks, chromoly (175mm length) (22mm, 48 spline spindle)
- Bottom Bracket: WTP Compact BB, sealed bearings (22mm)
- Pedals: WTP Logic Pedals, nylon/fiberglass
- Sprocket: WTP Patrol Sprocket, CNC, 6061-T6 alloy (28T)
- Chain: Éclat Diesel Chain
- Front Hub: Éclat Exile Disc Front Hub (Boost 120mm) (15mm Thru Axle)
- Rear Hub: Éclat Exile Disc Cassette Hub (3/8" female bolts)
- Driver: 1-piece cassette, 120 points of engagement (9T)
- Front Rim: Éclat Bondi Rim, flash welded, double wall (38mm wide) (36H)
- Rear Rim: Éclat Bondi Rim, flash welded, double wall (38mm wide) (36H)
- Front Tire: Kenda Kaos Tire (20 x 2.6")
- Rear Tire: Kenda Kaos Tire (20 x 2.6")
- Seat: Éclat Bios Pivotal Seat, slim padded
- Seat Post: WTP Team Pivotal Post, 6061-T6 alloy (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Bengal Ares 3 Disc Brake Levers
- Brakes: Bengal Ares 3 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Rotors: 160mm rotors
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 31.97 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21.5"
- Chainstay Length: 14.1" - 14.8"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.15"
- Standover: 9.5"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 29, 2023