We The People 2024 Reason BMX Bike Description:
The We The People Reason Bike is designed for that technical, street slaying riding style. The full chromoly frame has a steep 76° head tube angle and a short 12.75" chainstay for an ultra responsive feel. Along with that progressive street geometry, the bike is equipped with the Salt Plus Reason 15mm offset fork, a Salt Pro freecoaster, short 160mm Salt Evo cranks, and comes equipped with 2 pegs and all 4 hub guards. Top all of that off with some 4-piece bars and that beautiful Matte Trans Teal/Raw Fade paint job and the WTP Reason bike is sure to turn some heads.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: 4130 Full Chromoly, Tapered Seatstay & Chainstay
- Fork: SaltPlus Reason, 4130 Full Chromoly, Butted Chromoly Steerer (15mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro, Integrated, sealed bearings
- Stem: Salt Zion, Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: We The People Reason, 4-Piece, 4130 Full Chromoly (9" Rise) (29.5" Wide) (11° Backsweep) (3° Upsweep)
- Grips: We The People Perfect, flangeless (165mm)
- Cranks: Salt Revo Square Profile 3-Piece, full chromoly, 8-Spline (160mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid Sealed Bearing (19mm)
- Pedals: We The People Logic, nylon/fiberglass
- Sprocket: We The People Paragon w/ Nylon Guard, 6061-T6 alloy, (25-Tooth)
- Chain: Salt AM, Z1 Type
- Front Hub: Salt Pro, Alloy, Sealed Bearings (3/8" male axle)
- Rear Hub: Salt Pro, Freecoaster, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Salt Valon, Single Wall (36mm) (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: SaltPlus Summit, Double Wall (36mm) (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: We The People Activate (20" x 2.35") (60 psi)
- Rear Tire: We The People Activate (20" x 2.35") (60 psi)
- Seat: Éclat Complex Combo Seat, Fat Padded (spec subject to change)
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Salt AM, Alloy
- Brakes: Salt Plus Geo XL Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Salt Pro Hub Guard, Nylon/Fiberglass (2 x Front, 2 x Rear), Salt AM Steel Pegs (2) (4.15" Long)
- Color: Matte Trans Teal/Raw Fade
- Weight: 27.6 lbs (Without Brakes, w/ Pegs)
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 76°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 26, 2023