We The People 2024 Justice BMX Bike Description:
The 2024 We The People Justice BMX Bike is a street crushing machine featuring a modern geometry and components. The 20.75" toptube matched with 13.2" chainstay is a thing of beauty, creating a bike that rides with purpose when hitting those technical lines. Chromoly and 6061-T6 alloy is utilized in the making of the components such as the frame, forks, cranks, and sprocket to ensure that the Justice will be able to stay in tip-top shape while out there hitting huge gaps and grinding every ledge. The Salt Plus Justice forks with an 22mm offset to give you a quick front end that is easy to maneuver and snaps up easier to get into nose manuals. The included nylon sprocket guard and 4 hub guards further increase this bike's durability meaning less days repairing and more days riding. If you love riding street, then WTP has you covered with the 2024 Justice.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: WTP Justice frame, 4130 Trimoly (21" Toptube)
- Fork: Salt Plus Justice Fork (22mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro Integrated Sealed (1-1/8")
- Stem: Salt Zion Topload (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Salt Plus HQ Bars, Full 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: WTP Perfect Grips, Flangeless (165mm)
- Cranks: Salt Revo Square Profile, Chromoly (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt MID Sealed (19mm)
- Pedals: WTP Logic Pedals, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: WTP Paragon 6061-T6 Alloy (25 Tooth) w/ Nylon Sprocket Guard
- Chain: Salt AM Chain Z1 Type
- Front Hub: Salt Pro, Sealed (36H) (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Salt Hub, Fully Sealed Cassette (36H) (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth, Sealed Bearing
- Front Rim: Salt Valon Rim (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Salt Plus Summit (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: WTP Activate Tire (20" x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: WTP Activate Tire (20" x 2.35")
- Seat: Eclat Complex Seat, Fat Padded (Combo) (Spec Subject to Change)
- Seat Post: Combo (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Salt AM Alloy Lever
- Brakes: Salt Plus Geo XL Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Salt Pro Nylon/Fiberglass (2x Front and 2x Rear)
- Color: Black/Raw Fade
- Weight: 25.83 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 76°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" to 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 27, 2023