We The People 2024 Envy Carbonic BMX Bike Description:
We The People took their pro-level complete bike, the Envy, and added carbon fiber rims to create one of the most progressive and eye-catching complete bikes in the game. The WTP Envy Carbonic bike takes the already revolutionary Éclat Seismic hubs and laced them up to the Éclat Carbonic rims, which are the first-ever freestyle BMX specific carbon rims. These are designed for riders looking for an extremely stiff and lightweight setup.
The bike is built around the full 4130 chromoly frame and is spec'd out with the highest-end components from WTP and Éclat, including the Éclat Storm XLT forks, Tibia cranks and the Mirage tires.
This is certainly a pro level bike and is the first of it's kind with the eye-catching carbon fiber rims. An all black bike has never looked so smooth.
Note: The bike is available in 20.5" and 21" top tube options as well as with a left or right hand drive set up. The other options can be found here.
- Frame: WTP Envy XLT Frame, 4130 full chromoly, hydroformed gussets (120mm head tube)
- Fork: Éclat Storm XLT Fork, post liquid heat-treated & butted sanko tubing (24mm offset)
- Headset: WTP Compact Integrated Headset, sealed
- Stem: Éclat Dune Topload Stem, CNC alloy (50mm reach) (25.4mm clamp)
- Bars: WTP Envy XLT Bars, 4130 full butted sanko, post liquid heat-treated (9.4" rise) (29.8" width) (10.5° backsweep, 2° upsweep)
- Grips: Éclat Shogun Grips, flangeless, Éclat Tech Bolt Bar Ends
- Cranks: Éclat Tibia Tubular 2.5pc Crank (170mm length) (22mm) (48 spline)
- Bottom Bracket: Éclat CNC BB, sealed (22mm)
- Pedals: Éclat Contra Pedals, nylon/fiberglass
- Sprocket: Éclat Abyss Sprocket, CNC 6061-T6 alloy (25T)
- Chain: WTP Demand Chain, K1 Type
- Front Hub: Éclat Seismic Hub, sealed, (3/8" female bolts)
- Rear Hub: Éclat Seismic Cassette Hub, sealed, (14mm male axle) (RHD)
- Driver: 1pc cassette driver, TCS system (9T) (RHD)
- Front Rim: Éclat Carbnonic Rim, Toryca carbon fibre, tubeless ready (36H) (37mm wide)
- Rear Rim: Éclat Carbnonic Rim, Toryca carbon fibre, brake compatible, tubeless ready (36H) (37mm wide)
- Front Tire: Éclat Mirage Tires (20 x 2.45")
- Rear Tire: Éclat Mirage Tires (20 x 2.45")
- Seat: Éclat Bios Pivotal Seat, fat padded
- Seat Post: Éclat Torch Pivotal Post, alloy (230mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Éclat Sniper Brake Lever, alloy (Two finger)
- Brakes: Éclat Talon U-Brake, alloy, Salt Plus Propeller Clear Brake Pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 23.8 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.5" - 13.35"
- Headtube Angle: 75.25°
- Seattube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 26, 2023