We The People Envy BMX Bike Description:
We The People is coming in hot with a big flex in the form of this WTP Envy complete bike. While most companies stop at a mid-tier complete bike with maybe a couple aftermarket components, WTP says nah-nah! Built around the aftermarket We The People Envy XLT full chromoly frame, the bike is equipped with top of the line components from Éclat, including the Seismic hubs, E440 rims, Mirage tires, and We The People's Storm XLT fork and Envy XLT bars.
The Envy is available in a 20.5" and a 21" top tube option as well as in right hand drive or left hand drive. Find the other options here.
We The People set out to not only provide a pro-level complete bike, but to also show that strength and light weight do not have to be mutually exclusive. The WTP Envy is built to be ridden hard straight out of the box.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: WTP Envy XLT Frame, 4130 full chromoly, hydroformed gussets (120mm head tube)
- Fork: Éclat Storm XLT Fork, post liquid heat-treated & butted sanko tubing (24mm offset)
- Headset: WTP Compact Integrated Headset, sealed
- Stem: Éclat Dune Topload Stem, CNC alloy (50mm reach) (25.4mm clamp)
- Bars: WTP Envy XLT Bars, 4130 full butted sanko, post liquid heat-treated (9.4" rise) (29.8" width) (10.5° backsweep, 2° upsweep)
- Grips: Éclat Shogun Grips, flangeless, Éclat Tech Bolt Bar Ends
- Cranks: Éclat Tibia Tubular 2.5pc Crank (170mm length) (22mm) (48 spline)
- Bottom Bracket: Éclat CNC BB, sealed (22mm)
- Pedals: Éclat Contra Pedals, nylon/fiberglass
- Sprocket: Éclat Abyss Sprocket, CNC 6061-T6 alloy (25T)
- Chain: WTP Demand Chain, K1 Type
- Front Hub: Éclat Seismic Hub, sealed, (3/8" female bolts)
- Rear Hub: Éclat Seismic Cassette Hub, sealed, (14mm male axle) (RHD)
- Driver: 1pc cassette driver, TCS system (9T) (RHD)
- Front Rim: Éclat E440 Rim, double wall, welded (36H)
- Rear Rim: Éclat E440 Rim, double wall, welded (36H)
- Front Tire: Éclat Mirage Tires (20 x 2.45")
- Rear Tire: Éclat Mirage Tires (20 x 2.45")
- Seat: Éclat Bios Pivotal Seat, fat padded
- Seat Post: Éclat Torch Pivotal Post, alloy (230mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Éclat Sniper Brake Lever, alloy (Two finger)
- Brakes: Éclat Talon U-Brake, alloy, Salt Plus Propeller Clear Brake Pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Éclat Hub Guards, nylon/fiberglass (x4)
- Color: Translucent Black
- Weight: 24.07 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 12.5" - 13.35"
- Headtube Angle: 75.25°
- Seattube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'4" - 5'8"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 26, 2023