We The People Crysis BMX Bike Description:
The We The People Crysis is a dialed, high-level bike ready to hit the streets right out of the box. The full 4130 chromoly frame is designed with pro-inspired street geometry, utilizes tapered seatstays and chainstays to reduce weight, and has a 127mm head tube for a clean look and stronger front end. The bike is decked out in high-end components from WTP, Éclat, and Salt Plus and is set up as a right hand drive cassette. This bike is equipped with all 4 hub guards, allowing you to toss on some pegs and grind anything and everything.
- Frame: 4130 Full Chromoly, Tapered Seatstays & Chianstays, 127mm Head Tube
- Fork: Salt Plus Crysis Fork, 4130 Full chromoly (26mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro Integrated Headset, Sealed Bearing
- Stem: WTP Logic, Front Load, Full CNC (48mm Reach)
- Bars: Salt Plus Crysis 2-Piece Bars, Full 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: WTP Perfect Grips, Flangeless (165mm)
- Cranks: Salt Plus Ultra Square Profile 3Pc TSS Crank, chromoly(170mm) (8 Spline)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid BB, Sealed Bearing (19mm)
- Pedals: Éclat Slash Pedals, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: WTP Logic Sprocket, CNC, 6061-T6 Alloy (25t)
- Chain: WTP Supply Chain, Z510HX Type
- Front Hub: Salt Plus Pro Hub, Fully Sealed (3/8" Female Bolts)
- Rear Hub: Salt Plus Pro Cassette, Fully Sealed, (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9t
- Front Rim: Salt Plus Summit Rim, double wall (36H)
- Rear Rim: Salt Plus Summit Rim, double wall (36H)
- Front Tire: WTP Overbite Tires (20 x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: WTP Overbite Tires (20 x 2.35")
- Seat: Éclat Bios Pivotal Seat, Fat Padded (Spec Subject To Change)
- Seat Post: Salt AM Pivotal Post, alloy (150mm)
- Seat Clamp: WTP Logic Clamp, 4130 chromoly
- Brake Lever: Salt Moto Lever, alloy
- Brakes: Éclat Talon alloy U-brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Salt Plus Pro hub guards
- Color: Metallic Champagne
- Weight: 26.6 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.65"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 14, 2023