We The People CRS Freecoaster BMX Bike Description:
We The People took their solid, mid-tier CRS bike and tossed on a freecoaster to provide a great price-point freecoasting complete bike. The 20.25" toptube is ideal for riders in the ballpark of 5'2" - 5'6" in height (just our approximate recommendation) and comes in that beautiful matte translucent blue color.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: 4130 chromoly down tube, 1020 high-tensile steel
- Fork: Salt AM 20 Fork, 1020 high-tensile steel, 4130 chromoly steer tube (26mm offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro Integrated Headset, sealed bearings
- Stem: Salt Pro Top Load Stem (50mm reach)
- Bars: Salt CRS 20 Bar, 1020 high-tensile steel
- Grips: Salt EX Grips, Flangeless (154mm)
- Cranks: Salt Rookie Tubular 3-piece Crank, chromoly (165mm) (8 spline)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid BB, sealed (19mm)
- Pedals: Éclat Surge Pedals
- Sprocket: Salt Gateway Sprocket, steel (25t)
- Chain: Salt AM Chain, Z1 type
- Front Hub: Salt AM Hub, fully sealed (3/8" male axle)
- Rear Hub: Salt Pro Freecoaster Hub, fully sealed (14mm axle)
- Driver: 9t
- Front Rim: Salt Fraction Rim, single wall
- Rear Rim: Salt Fraction Rim, single wall
- Front Tire: Salt Tracer Tires (20 x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Salt Tracer Tires (20 x 2.35")
- Seat: Éclat Bios Pivotal Seat, mid padded (spec subject to change)
- Seat Post: Salt AM Pivotal Post
- Seat Clamp: Éclat Pure Seat Clamp, 6061-T6 forged alloy
- Brake Lever: Salt AM lever, alloy
- Brakes: Salt Plus Geo XL Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Trans Blue
- Weight: 26.67 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.25"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 8.4"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'2" - 5'6"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 15, 2023