We The People Battleship BMX Bike Description:
The 2024 We The People Battleship BMX Bike is a pro-level, fully aftermarket bike in the convenient package of a complete bike. Built around the aftermarket WTP Battleship frame and fork, both of which offer a lifetime guarantee from WTP, this bike is decked out in all high-end aftermarket components, making it ready to hit the streets for any level of rider.
In our eyes, the highlight is the Eclat Shift Freecoaster hub. The Shift hub can be easily converted from a freecoaster to a cassette (or vice versa). This is huge for those riders who like both but can never stick to one or the other as well as for those riders interested in wanting to try the other but can't justify spending the money on a second wheel. The ease of this conversion allows you to swap it over mid session if you're feeling spicy and want to switch things up. (Comes set up as a freecoaster)
Check out the specs below to see all the other pro-level components this bike comes with. The We The People Battleship Bike was designed at the level that their pro team riders could ride straight out of the box with zero compromise.
(The video below is of a previous model year, so color and some components may vary)
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: We The People Battleship, 4130 Full Chromoly, Hydroformed Gussets
- Fork: We The People Battleship, Post Liquid Heat-Treated Butted Sanko Tubing, 1-Piece CNC Steerer (15mm Offset)
- Headset: Eclat Wave 16, Integrated, Sealed Bearings
- Stem: Eclat Domain, Top Load, Full CNC Alloy (48mm Reach) (25.4mm Handlebar Clamp)
- Bars: Eclat Strangler, 4-Piece, Post Liquid Heat-Treated 4130 Chromoly (9.1" Rise) (29.7" Wide) (11.5° Backsweep) (2.5° Upsweep) (25.4mm Clamp)
- Grips: Eclat Shogun, Flangeless, Eclat Tech-Bolt Barends
- Cranks: We The People Logic, Tubular 3-Piece, Chromoly, 48-Spline (160mm Length) (22mm Spindle)
- Bottom Bracket: We The People Compact, 22mm, Press Fit, Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: Eclat Centric, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: Eclat Elevate, Nylon Guard, 6061-T6 Alloy, (25-Tooth)
- Chain: SaltPlus Warlock, Half-Link
- Front Hub: Eclat Cortex OS Hub, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Female Bolts)
- Rear Hub: Eclat Shift Freecoaster, Hybrid System (convertible from FC to Cassette), Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle) (Left Hand Drive)
- Driver: 9-Tooth, 1-Piece, Sealed Bearing
- Front Rim: Eclat Bondi, Flash Welded Double Wall (38mm) (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: Eclat Bondi, Flash Welded Double Wall (38mm) (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: Eclat Decoder (20" x 2.4") (80 psi)
- Rear Tire: Eclat Decoder (20" x 2.4") (80 psi)
- Seat: Eclat Bios, Fat Padded, Pivotal Seat
- Seat Post: We The People Team, Pivotal, 6061-T6 Alloy (200mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: We The People Logic, 4130 Chromoly
- Brake Lever: Salt Moto, Alloy
- Brakes: Eclat Talon, Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Éclat Hub Guards - Nylon/Fiberglass Front (X2), Nylon/Fiberglass Rear (X2) ; Eclat Venom Pegs, Nylon/Fiberglass (2) (4.8" Long)
- Color: Glossy Raw
- Weight: 27.8 lbs (Without Brakes, w/ Pegs)
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13" (12.7" - 13.2")
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 26, 2023