We The People Arcade BMX Bike Description:
The We The People 2024 Arcade BMX Bike is a great place to start if you are looking for a bike in the beginner to mid level range. It comes with all sealed bearing throughout and 4130 Chromoly where it needs it most. The 26mm Offset Salt AM 20 Fork will feel just right in any situation whether you are on the trails or in the streets. The 2024 We The People Arcade is available in two different toptube sizes and two different color options, allowing you to find the look and size that works best for you. The 20.5" toptube is generally suited for riders around 5'4" up to 5'8" in height, while the 21" option is usually best for riders around 5'8" to about 6'2".
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: 4130 Chromoly Toptube & Downtube, 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Salt AM 20, 1020 High-Tensile Steel, 4130 Chromoly Steerer (26mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro, Integrated Sealed Bearings
- Stem: Salt Comp, Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Salt Arcade, 1020 High-Tensile Steel (9.25" Rise) (29.25" Wide) (11° Backsweep) (2.5° Upsweep)
- Grips: SaltPlus XL, flangeless (155mm)
- Cranks: Salt AM, Seamless Tubular 3-Piece, Chromoly (8-Spline) (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid BB, sealed bearing (19mm)
- Pedals: SaltPlus Stealth LB, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: Salt Gateway, Steel (25-Tooth)
- Chain: Salt AM, Z1 Type
- Front Hub: Salt Pro, alloy, sealed bearings (3/8" male axle)
- Rear Hub: Salt Pro Cassette, sealed bearings (14mm axle)
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Salt Valon, single wall (36H)
- Rear Rim: Salt Valon, single wall (36H)
- Front Tire: SaltPlus Sting Tires (20" x 2.35") (spec subject to change)
- Rear Tire: SaltPlus Sting Tires (20" x 2.35") (spec subject to change)
- Seat: Éclat Complex Seat/Post Combo, fat padded
- Seat Post: Salt AM, pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Éclat Purge, 6061-T6 forged alloy
- Brake Lever: Salt AM, alloy
- Brakes: Éclat Geo XL U-Brake, alloy
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Salt Pro Hub Guards, Nylon/Fiberglass (2 x Front, 2 x Rear)
- Color: Trans Turquoise
- Weight: 27.77 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 21, 2023