We The People Trust Freecoaster BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 We The People Trust FC BMX Bike is every tech rider's street machine dream. From the dialed geometry, to the high-end components, WTP has designed this bike with the rider who loves technical lines in mind. The 20.75" toptube matches perfectly with the short 12.75" chainstays for easier manuals and pop, while the 15mm offset forks will make nose manuals a go-to trick. 4130 is used in all the right places and sealed bearings throughout the entire bike will keep things rolling smooth even after some heavy abuse from hard riding in the elements. A strong line of WTP, Salt, and Eclat aftermarket parts further support the rider giving them all of the tools needed to have fun. We The People's Helix freecoaster hub open up countless possibilities on imaginative riding and the included Helix hub guards and Salt AM plastic pegs are ready to conquer ledges and rails. If it's time for a new bike and you plan on mastering the streets, the WTP Trust FC BMX Bike is something worth looking at.
- Frame: 4130 Full Chromoly, Tapered Seatstay & Chainstay, 127mm Headtube
- Fork: SaltPlus Trust, 4130 Full Chromoly, Butted Chromoly Steerer (15mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro, Integrated Sealed Bearings
- Stem: We The People Gooseneck, Top Load, Full CNC Alloy (48mm Reach) (35mm Rise)
- Bars: SaltPlus Trust, 4-Piece, 4130 Full Chromoly, Curved Crosstube (9.4" Rise) (29.6" Wide) (11° Backsweep) (3° Upsweep)
- Grips: Eclat Shogun, Eclat Teck-Bolt Barends
- Cranks: SaltPlus Elite, Tubular Profile 3-Piece, Chromoly, 48-Spline (170mm Length) (Left & Right Drive)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid, 19mm, Press-Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Eclat Centric, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: We The People Paragon, Nylon Guard, 6061-T6 Alloy, (25 Tooth)
- Chain: We The People Supply, Z510HX Type
- Front Hub: We The People Helix, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Female Bolts)
- Rear Hub: We The People Helix, Freecoaster, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9-Tooth, 1-Piece Freecoaster Driver, Sealed Bearing
- Front Rim: Eclat Trippin, Double Wall (38mm) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Eclat Trippin, Double Wall (38mm) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: We The People Activate (20" x 2.35") (100psi)
- Rear Tire: We The People Activate (20" x 2.35") (100psi)
- Seat: Eclat Bios, Fat Padded, Pivotal Seat
- Seat Post: Salt AM, Pivotal, Alloy (150mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: We The People Logic, 4130 Chromoly
- Brake Lever: Salt Moto, Alloy
- Brakes: Eclat Talon, Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: We The People Helix Hub Guard, Nylon/Fiberglass (2 x Front, 2 x Rear), Salt AM Pegs (2) (4.5" Long)
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 27.74 lbs (Without Brakes, w/ Pegs)
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on November 9, 2022