We The People 2023 Thrillseeker XL BMX Bike Description:
The Wethepeople Thrillseeker BMX Bike is the perfect ride for beginners and mid level riders! Originally designed back in 2000, this bike revolutionized the BMX scene with its focus on providing a "perfect fit" for riders. Now, in its revamped form, the Thrillseeker offers four sizes from S to XL, allowing shops, parents, and riders to find the ideal bike at an unbeatable price. With its lightweight construction, wallet-friendly price tag, and easy upgradability, the Thrillseeker is the ultimate entry-level to mid range BMX bike. Say goodbye to compromise and hello to endless fun as you embark on your BMX journey with a bike that's designed to make those first days in BMX as enjoyable as possible. Get ready to hit the ramps and master your skills with the Wethepeople Thrillseeker BMX Bike!
- Frame: We The People "Thrillseeker" Frame, 1020 Hi-Ten
- Fork: Salt AM Fork, 1020 Hi-Ten, 4130 Chromoly Steerer (26mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro Integrated Sealed Headset
- Stem: Salt AM Topload Stem (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Salt Thrillseeker Bar, 1020 Hi-Ten
- Grips: Salt EX Grips, 154mm (Flangless)
- Cranks: Salt Rookie Tubular 3-Piece Chromoly Cranks, 165mm Length (8-Spline)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid BB, 19mm, Sealed
- Pedals: Eclat Surge Pedals, Nylon / Fiberglass
- Sprocket: Salt Gateway Sprocket, Steel (25T)
- Chain: Salt AM Chain, Z1 Type
- Front Hub: Salt Thrillseeker Hub, Alloy, Unslealed 3/8" Axle, 36H
- Rear Hub: Salt Thrillseeker Cassette Hub, Semi Sealed 14mm Axle, 36H
- Driver: 9T 1-Piece Unsealed
- Front Rim: Salt Rookie Rim, Single Wall (36H)
- Rear Rim: Salt Rookie Rim, Single Wall (36H)
- Front Tire: Salt Strike Tire 20 x 2.25"
- Rear Tire: Salt Strike Tire 20 x 2.25"
- Seat: We The People Thrillseeker Mid Combo Seat
- Seat Post: 25.4mm Combo
- Seat Clamp: Salt Rookie Alloy Seat Clamp
- Brake Lever: Salt Rookie Alloy Lever
- Brakes: Salt Rookie Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Brake Mounts: U-Brake, Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Red
- Weight: 25.57 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7°
- Standover: 8.25"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' 8" - 6' 2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on July 7, 2023