We The People Revolver BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 We The People Revolver BMX Bike is designed to be the best at everything, whether it's in the streets, flowing through the trails, or shredding at the skate park. Every component utilized in the creation of this bike is top of the line creating something that a pro could rip on with confidence. The WTP 4130 Sanko Revolver frame, Storm post liquid heat-treated butted Sanko forks, and the Logic 3-piece 48-spline cranks provide a foundation that sets the tone for the rest of the build- absolutely killer. We The People Logic double wall rims laced to the Eclat Pulse hubset offer not only extremely durable, smooth rolling, but also the opportunity to make the bike perfect for your needs. The Eclat Pulse cassette comes set up out of the box in a right hand drive configuration and features the ability to be converted to left hand drive without needing to purchase any other parts. This allows you to help prevent damage to the drivetrain while running the included Eclat Pulse hub guards and Dura pegs. Without a doubt, WTP has hit the mark with the 2023 Revolver.
- Frame: We The People Revolver, 4130 Full Sanko, Invest Cast Wishbone & 7.5mm Dropouts
- Fork: We The People Storm, Post Liquid Heat-Treated Butted Sanko Tubing (30mm Offset)
- Headset: We The People Integrated, Sealed Bearing
- Stem: Eclat Metra, Top Load, CNC Alloy (51mm Reach) (30mm Rise)
- Bars: We The People Revolver, Post Liquid Heat-Treated 4130 Chromoly (9.25" Rise) (29.7" Wide) (11° Backsweep) (2.5° Upsweep)
- Grips: Eclat Filter, Flangeless, Eclat Teck-Bolt Barends
- Cranks: We The People Logic, Tubular 3-Piece, Chromoly, 48-Spline (175mm Length) (22mm Spindle)
- Bottom Bracket: We The People Compact, 22mm, Press Fit, Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: We The People Logic, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: Eclat Abyss, CNC 6061-T6 Alloy, (28-Tooth)
- Chain: Eclat Diesel
- Front Hub: Eclat Pulse, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Female Bolts)
- Rear Hub: Eclat Pulse, Cassette, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle) (Right/Left Hand Drive Switchable)
- Driver: 9-Tooth, 1-Piece Cassette Driver, Full Bushing, SDS
- Front Rim: We The People Logic, Welded Double Wall (36mm) (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: We The People Logic, Welded Double Wall (36mm) (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: We The People Overbite (20" x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: We The People Overbite (20" x 2.35")
- Seat: Eclat Bios, Slim Padded, Pivotal Seat
- Seat Post: We The People Team, Pivotal, 6061-T6 Alloy (200mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: We The People Supreme, CNC Machined Alloy
- Brake Lever: Salt Moto, Alloy
- Brakes: Eclat Talon, Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Eclat Pulse 4140 Chromoly Hub Guards (2); Eclat Dura Pegs, 4140 Heat-Treated Chromoly (2) (4.6" Long)
- Color: Matte Skipper Green
- Weight: 26.6 lbs (Without Brakes, w/ Pegs)
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.5" (13.2" - 13.75")
- Headtube Angle: 74.75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9.1"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on November 9, 2022