We The People Reason BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 We The People Reason BMX Bike is set up to ruthlessly slay technical street lines right out of the box. Featuring a freecoaster, the Reason has no issue with fakies or fakie manuals to connect lines. The full chromoly fork is constructed with a 15mm offset meaning that nose-manualing is also a breeze, with enough practice of course. A strong Salt components list was used to complete the build ensuring that no matter how hard the riding gets, the Reason will keep moving forwards or backwards. Kitted with the included 4 hub guards and 2 pegs, nothing is off-limits. Check out the 2023 WTP Reason to see where it might take you.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: 4130 Full Chromoly, Tapered Seatstay & Chainstay
- Fork: SaltPlus Reason, 4130 Full Chromoly, Butted Chromoly Steerer (15mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro, Integrated Sealed Bearings
- Stem: Salt Zion, Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: We The People Reason, 4-Piece, 4130 Full Chromoly (9" Rise) (29.5" Wide) (11° Backsweep) (3° Upsweep)
- Grips: We The People Perfect, Flangeless (165mm)
- Cranks: Salt Revo, Square Profile 3-Piece, Full Chromoly, 8-Spline (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid, 19mm, Press-Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: We The People Logic, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: We The People Paragon w/ Nylon Guard, 6061-T6 Alloy, (25-Tooth)
- Chain: Salt AM, Z1 Type
- Front Hub: Salt Pro, Alloy, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Salt Pro, Freecoaster, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9-Tooth
- Front Rim: Salt Valon, Single Wall (36mm) (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: SaltPlus Summit, Double Wall (36mm) (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: We The People Activate (20" x 2.35") (60psi)
- Rear Tire: We The People Activate (20" x 2.35") (60psi)
- Seat: Eclat Bios, Fat Padded, Pivotal Seat
- Seat Post: Salt AM, Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Salt AM, Alloy
- Brakes: Eclat Talon, Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Salt Pro Hub Guard, Nylon/Fiberglass (2 x Front, 2 x Rear), Salt AM Steel Pegs (2) (4.15" Long)
- Color: Translucent Purple
- Weight: 27.2 lbs (Without Brakes, w/ Pegs)
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 76°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 28, 2023