The 2023 We The People Nova BMX Bike is the entry point in WTP's lineup for full-sized freestyle bikes. Though the cost is lower, this bike rides and handles almost exactly like a Pro-level bike due to the shorter chainstays and 26mm offset forks. Complimented with many Salt components such as the Salt Rookie cranks and Sealed Salt headset and bottom bracket, durability while learning new tricks won't even cross the mind. An amazing color combination tie everything together truly making the 2023 WTP Nova a great first full-sized bike for up-and-coming riders.
Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Salt AM 20, 1020 High-Tensile Steel, 4130 Chromoly Steerer (26mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro, Integrated Sealed Bearings
- Stem: Salt Pro, Front Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Salt Nova, 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Grips: Salt EX, Flangeless (154mm)
- Cranks: Salt Rookie, Tubular 3-Piece, Chromoly, 8-Spline (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid, 19mm, Press Fit, Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: Eclat Slash, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: Salt Gateway, Steel (25-Tooth)
- Chain: Salt AM, Z1 Type
- Front Hub: Salt Nova, Alloy, Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Salt Nova, Cassette, Semi-Sealed (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9-Tooth
- Front Rim: Salt Beam, Single Wall (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: Salt Beam, Single Wall (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: Salt Tracer (20" x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Salt Tracer (20" x 2.35")
- Seat: We The People Nova, Mid Padded, Combo
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Eclat Pure, 6061-T6 Forged Alloy
- Brake Lever: Salt AM, Alloy
- Brakes: SaltPlus Geo XL, Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Raw
- Weight: 26.29 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 8.38"
- Sizing Guideline: 53.5" - 68.1"
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Friday, February 17, 2023