We The People Nova BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 We The People Nova BMX Bike is the entry point in WTP's lineup for full-sized freestyle bikes. Though the cost is lower, this bike rides and handles almost exactly like a Pro-level bike due to the shorter chainstays and 26mm offset forks. Complimented with many Salt components such as the Salt Rookie cranks and Sealed Salt headset and bottom bracket, durability while learning new tricks won't even cross the mind. An amazing color combination ties everything together truly making the 2023 WTP Nova a great first full-sized bike for up-and-coming riders.
- Frame: 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Salt AM 20, 1020 High-Tensile Steel, 4130 Chromoly Steerer (26mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro, Integrated Sealed Bearings
- Stem: Salt Pro, Front Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Salt Nova, 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Grips: Salt EX, Flangeless (154mm)
- Cranks: Salt Rookie, Tubular 3-Piece, Chromoly, 8-Spline (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid, 19mm, Press-Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Eclat Slash, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: Salt Gateway, Steel (25-Tooth)
- Chain: Salt AM, Z1 Type
- Front Hub: Salt Nova, Alloy, Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Salt Nova, Cassette, Semi-Sealed (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9-Tooth
- Front Rim: Salt Beam, Single Wall (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: Salt Beam, Single Wall (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: Salt Tracer (20" x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Salt Tracer (20" x 2.35")
- Seat: We The People Nova, Mid Padded, Combo
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Eclat Pure, 6061-T6 Forged Alloy
- Brake Lever: Salt AM, Alloy
- Brakes: SaltPlus Geo XL, Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Ultraviolet
- Weight: 26.29 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 8.38"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' - 5'4"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022