We The People Envy BMX Bike Description:
Introducing the 2023 We The People Envy BMX Bike. This is it. The end of the line. The best of the best. The pinnacle of WTP's complete bike models this year. We The People created this bike with the intentions of not just making the most awesome complete bike ever, but to push the envelope and boundaries of what a BMX bike can be. The idea that strength and being lightweight can come in the same package is encompassed in the aftermarket WTP Envy XLT frame which is created from 4130 chromoly and utilizes more tapers and slightly smaller tubing that doesn't reduce the durability or integrity of the frame. The components chosen to become one with this frame support the idea that durability and being lightweight don't have to be mutually exclusive. Top of the line WTP and Eclat parts such as the Eclat wheelset, famous WTP Tibia cranks, and the Dune Stem not only enhance the Envy structurally, but the aesthetics as well. The Eclat Seismic hubset features a left hand drive cassette that was created around Eclat's very own TCS driver system which provides industry leading engagement and reliability. From the grips to the tires, WTP has knocked it out of the park with the 2023 Envy BMX Bike.
This is the 21" toptube option. This bike is available in a 20.5" toptube found here.
- Frame: We The People Envy XLT, 4130 Full Chromoly, Hydroformed Gussets, Lasercut 6.0mm Dropouts, 120mm Headtube
- Fork: We The People Storm XLT, Post Liquid Heat-Treated Butted Sanko Tubing (24mm Offset)
- Headset: We The People Compact, Integrated, Sealed Bearing
- Stem: Eclat Dune, Top Load, CNC Alloy (50mm Reach) (30mm Rise) (25.4mm Handlebar Clamp)
- Bars: We The People Envy XLT, Post Liquid Heat-Treated 4130 Full Butted Sanko (9.4" Rise) (29.8" Wide) (10.5° Backsweep) (2.5° Upsweep) (25.4mm Clamp)
- Grips: Eclat Shogun, Flangeless, Eclat Teck-Bolt Barends
- Cranks: We The People Tibia, Tubular 2.5-Piece, Chromoly, 48-Spline (170mm Length) (22mm Spindle)
- Bottom Bracket: Eclat CNC, 22mm, Press Fit, Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: We The People Logic, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: Eclat Abyss, CNC 6061-T6 Alloy, (25-Tooth)
- Chain: We The People Demand, K1 Type
- Front Hub: Eclat Seismic, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Female Bolts)
- Rear Hub: Eclat Seismic, Cassette, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle) (Left Hand Drive)
- Driver: 9-Tooth, 1-Piece Cassette Driver, TCS System
- Front Rim: Eclat E440, Flash Welded Double Wall (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: Eclat E440, Flash Welded Double Wall (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: Eclat Mirage (20" x 2.45")
- Rear Tire: Eclat Mirage (20" x 2.35")
- Seat: Eclat Bios, Fat Padded, Pivotal Seat
- Seat Post: Eclat Torch, Pivotal, Alloy (230mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Eclat Sniper, Hinged, Alloy (Two Finger)
- Brakes: Eclat Talon, Alloy U-Brake, Clear Pads, Unit Bridge Cable
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Eclat Nylon/Fiberglass Hub Guards (2 x Front, 2 x Rear)
- Color: Black Chrome
- Weight: 24.38 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75.25°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on November 9, 2022