We The People Crysis BMX Bike Description:
The We The People Crysis BMX Bike was designed to do all things well, therefor being a bike that any rider could fall in love with. The 20.5" toptube and geometry utilized is at home no matter the terrain whether it be trails, parks, or in the streets. A full chromoly frame, forks, bars, and cranks provide an extremely solid foundation to this build, while the high-end build list of Salt, WTP, and Eclat components further increase the durability and provide a smooth ride. Fully sealed bearings last longer and require less maintenance than unsealed as well as keeping the elements out better. Double wall SaltPlus Summit rims ease the mind with big gaps and jumps and the included 4 Salt Pro hub guards keep the important parts safe when grinding gets wild. No matter where you like to shred, the WTP Crysis can offer an amazing ride.
- Frame: 4130 Full Chromoly, Tapered Seatstay & Chainstay, 127mm Headtube
- Fork: SaltPlus Crysis, 4130 Full Chromoly, Butted Chromoly Steerer (26mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro, Integrated Sealed Bearings
- Stem: We The People Logic, Front Load, Full CNC (48mm Reach)
- Bars: SaltPlus Crysis, 2-Piece, 4130 Full Chromoly (9.7" Rise) (29.5" Wide) (12° Backsweep) (2.5° Upsweep)
- Grips: We The People Perfect, Flangeless (165mm)
- Cranks: SaltPlus Ultra, Square Profile 3-Piece TSS, Full Chromoly, 8-Spline (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid, 19mm, Press-Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Eclat Slash, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: We The People Logic, 6061-T6 Alloy, (25-Tooth)
- Chain: We The People Supply, Z510HX Type
- Front Hub: SaltPlus Pro, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Female Bolts)
- Rear Hub: SaltPlus Pro, Cassette, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9-Tooth
- Front Rim: SaltPlus Summit, Double Wall (36mm) (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: SaltPlus Summit, Double Wall (36mm) (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: We The People Overbite (20" x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: We The People Overbite (20" x 2.35")
- Seat: Eclat Bios, Fat Padded, Pivotal Seat
- Seat Post: Salt AM, Pivotal, Alloy (150mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: We The People Logic, 4130 Chromoly
- Brake Lever: Salt Moto, Alloy
- Brakes: Eclat Talon, Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Salt Pro Hub Guard, Nylon/Fiberglass (2 x Front, 2 x Rear)
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 26.32 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.65"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 14, 2023