We The People CRS BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 We The People CRS BMX Bike was designed to give riders the most bang for their buck, while also making progression easier utilizing the bike's geometry. Short 12.75" chainstays and a fork with a 26mm offset create a snappy and quick feeling ride that is easy to pull the front wheel up. This means things such as bunny hopping, manuals, and 180's are all easier to learn and perfect. Fully sealed hubs and bearings, a 4130 chromoly downtube, and an extensive list of Salt and Eclat components tie this build together with the dependability of a mid-range priced bike, but without doing the same amount of damage to the wallet. The 2023 We The People CRS will take you to further heights in the world of freestyle BMX.
- Frame: 4130 Chromoly Downtube, 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Salt AM 20, 1020 High-Tensile Steel, 4130 Chromoly Steerer (26mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro, Integrated Sealed Bearings
- Stem: Salt Pro, Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Salt CRS 20, 1020 High-Tensile Steel (8.85" Rise) (29" Wide) (11° Backsweep) (2° Upsweep)
- Grips: Salt EX, Flangeless (154mm)
- Cranks: Salt Rookie, Tubular 3-Piece, Chromoly, 8-Spline (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid, 19mm, Press-Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Eclat Surge, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: Salt Gateway, Steel (25-Tooth)
- Chain: Salt AM, Z1 Type
- Front Hub: Salt AM, Alloy, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Salt AM, Cassette, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9-Tooth
- Front Rim: Salt Fraction, Single Wall (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: Salt Fraction, Single Wall (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: Salt Tracer (20" x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Salt Tracer (20" x 2.35")
- Seat: Eclat Bios, Mid Padded, Pivotal Seat
- Seat Post: Salt AM, Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Eclat Pure, 6061-T6 Forged Alloy
- Brake Lever: Salt AM, Alloy
- Brakes: SaltPlus Geo XL, Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Galactic Purple
- Weight: 26.76 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.25"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 8.4"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 53.5" - 62.6"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022