We The People CRS 18" BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 We The People CRS 18" BMX Bike brings high-end components to a smaller bike making sure that an up-and-coming rider has the tools needed for going extra big and shredding anything in their path. Fully sealed bearings, a 4130 chromoly downtube, and chromoly Salt Rookie cranks are just a few of the components that help to create a BMX freestyle bike that can take the abuse that great riders experience on a daily basis. Check out the 2023 WTP CRS 18" BMX Bike for the ultimate freestyle machine.
- Frame: 4130 Chromoly Downtube, 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Salt AM 18, 1020 High-Tensile Steel, 4130 Chromoly Steerer (26mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro, Integrated Sealed Bearings
- Stem: Salt AM, Top Load (45mm Reach)
- Bars: Salt CRS 18, 1020 High-Tensile Steel (8" Rise) (26.7" Wide) (10° Backsweep) (3° Upsweep)
- Grips: Salt EX, Flangeless (138mm)
- Cranks: Salt Rookie, Tubular 3-Piece, Chromoly, 8-Spline (152mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Spanish, 19mm, Press-Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Eclat Surge, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: Salt Gateway, Steel (25-Tooth)
- Chain: Salt AM, Z1 Type
- Front Hub: Salt AM, Alloy, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Salt AM, Cassette, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9-Tooth
- Front Rim: Salt Fraction, Single Wall (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: Salt Fraction, Single Wall (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: Salt Tracer (18" x 2.2")
- Rear Tire: Salt Tracer (18" x 2.2")
- Seat: We The People CRS 18, Pivotal
- Seat Post: Salt Am, Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Eclat Pure, 6061-T6 Forged Alloy
- Brake Lever: Salt AM, Alloy
- Brakes: Salt AM, Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 24.08 lbs
- Toptube Length: 18"
- Chainstay Length: 11.65"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.75"
- Standover: 7.5
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 48" - 57.5"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 24, 2023