We The People Arcade BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 We The People Arcade BMX Bike is available in two different toptube sizes and two different color options, allowing you to find the look and size that works best for you. The 20.5" toptube is generally suited for riders around 5'4" up to 5'8" in height, while the 21" option is usually best for riders around 5'8" to about 6'2". With the fully sealed bearings front to rear, seamless tubular Salt AM 3-piece cranks, and huge lineup of other Salt and Eclat components, the Arcade is built to crush skate parks and street alike. WTP has even included 4 Salt Pro hub guards so that your bike will be protected from extra grind damage. Check out the 2023 WTP Arcade for an amazing deal and great ride.
- Frame: 4130 Chromoly Toptube & Downtube, 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Salt AM 20, 1020 High-Tensile Steel, 4130 Chromoly Steerer (26mm Offset)
- Headset: Salt Pro, Integrated Sealed Bearings
- Stem: Salt Comp, Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Salt Arcade, 1020 High-Tensile Steel (9" Rise) (29.5" Wide) (12° Backsweep) (2° Upsweep)
- Grips: SaltPlus XL, Flangeless (155mm)
- Cranks: Salt AM, Seamless Tubular 3-Piece, Chromoly, 8-Spline (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid, 19mm, Press-Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: SaltPlus Stealth LB, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: Salt Gateway, Steel (25-Tooth)
- Chain: Salt AM, Z1 Type
- Front Hub: Salt Pro, Alloy, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Salt Pro, Cassette, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9-Tooth
- Front Rim: Salt Valon, Single Wall (36mm) (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: Salt Valon, Single Wall (36mm) (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: SaltPlus Burn (20" x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: SaltPlus Burn (20" x 2.35")
- Seat: Eclat Bios, Fat Padded, Pivotal Seat
- Seat Post: Salt AM, Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Eclat Purge, 6061-T6 Forged Alloy
- Brake Lever: Salt AM, Alloy
- Brakes: Eclat Talon, Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Salt Pro Hub Guard, Nylon/Fiberglass (2 x Front, 2 x Rear)
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 27.77 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022
Dans comp website is easy to navigate. Extremely fast shipping!