The We The People 2021 Message Frame is designed to be a durable, lightweight aftermarket option for riders blasting skateparks and technical riding. A quick geometry and lower stand over height make it perfect for ramp and tech, while butted, Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly tubing ensure long lasting strength.
Note: Brake hardware not included.
- Park/transition inspired technical frame
- Extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- Curved seat stay bridge and chain stay bridge
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
- 6mm seat clamp bolt
- WTP top tube and down tube gusset
- Ovalized chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
Brake Mounts: Pivot 3 Removable Mounts (Not Included)
Bottom Bracket Type: Mid, 74mm Width (CNC Machined & Heat-Treated)
Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
Seat Clamp: Integrated
Dropouts: 6mm CNC Machined & Heat-Treated 4130 Chromoly
Color: Firestorm Red
Weight: 5 lbs 5.12 oz (21")
Toptube Lengths: 20.3”, 20.6”, 21"
Chainstay Length: 12.95 - 13.5" (Optimized for 13"/13.25" w/ 25T x 9T)
Headtube Angle: 75.5°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Standover Height: 8”
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5”
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
This product was added to our catalog on October 6, 2020