We The People worked closely with Jordan Godwin to design the Doomsayer, his signature frame. Constructed with hydroformed tubing made from butted, seamless 4130 chromoly, the Doomsayer is built to slam. 7.5mm thick invest cast dropouts and 20.5mm thick seat stays simply add to its durability and stiffness. Jordan's custom Doomsayer graphics take the frame to the next level. For 2021, WTP improved upon the Doomsayer with revised dropout and headtube shapes.
- New: Revised dropout shape for no overhang with pegs for smoother grind
- New: Modified headtube shape
- Brakeless frame
- Hydroformed toptube and downtube
- Oversize 20.5mm thick seat stays for increased stiffness
- Incredibly responsive 11.9” bottom bracket
- Super steep 76.25 degree headtube
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4 " tire
- Includes WTP alloy Supreme seat clamp
Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
Gyro Tabs: No
Brake Mounts: No
Bottom Bracket Type: Mid, 74mm Width (CNC Machined & Heat-Treated)
Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
Seat Clamp: WTP Alloy Supreme
Dropouts: 7.5mm Thick Investment Cast w/ Integrated Chain Tensioner Bolts
Toptube Lengths: 20.5”, 20.75”, 21"
Chainstay Length: 12.9” (Slammed) - 13.5” (Centered). Optimized for 13" w/ 25-9T or 13.15" w/ 28-9T.
Headtube Angle: 76.25°
Seattube Angle: 71.0°
Standover Height: 9.0”
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.9”
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.