A partnership between We The People and Dillon Lloyd, the 2021 Buck Frame is an indestructible classic. WTP designed this frame for technical riding with a taller standover height (9.15") and a shorter chainstay (13"). Constructed from butted, seamless 4130 chromoly tubing. New for 2021, the Buck Frame features a pierced toptube junction and an investment cast seat clamp. Ready to shred.
- New: Pierced toptube junction for increased strength and durability
- New: Investment cast seat clamp
- Ovalized dent-resistant chain stays
- Taller 127mm extended headtube for fewer spacers with an uncut fork
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
- Extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- Frame comes drilled for Pivot-3 type removable brake mounts (brake hardware not included)
- Slim profile integrated seat clamp with 6mm hex
- WTB top and down tube gussets
Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
Gyro Tabs: Drilled
Brake Mounts: Removable (Hardware Not Included)
Bottom Bracket Type: Mid, 74mm Width (CNC Machined & Heat-Treated)
Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
Seat Clamp: 6mm Bolt
Dropouts: 7mm Thick Investment Cast & Heat-Treated
Color: Trans Red
Toptube Lengths: 20.75”, 21", 21.25"
Chainstay Length: 12.9 - 13.25" (Optimized for 13" w/ 25-9 Gearing)
Headtube Angle: 75.5°
Seattube Angle: 71.0°
Standover Height: 9.15”
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8”
Note: All Trans or Clear finished frames will rust in a short period of time. This is the cosmetic desired effect. It does not affect the structural integrity of the frame.
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.