Verde Cadet BMX Bike Description:
The Verde Cadet BMX Bike is a crazy amount of bike for an entry level price. A sealed bottom bracket and sealed hubs create a bike that operates smoothly and won't need maintenance near as often as loose ball bearing setups. Wide Duo Brand tires help keep traction and soften hard landings while the chromoly 3-piece cranks make sure to keep your feet where they should be. It's clear that Verde wanted the best deal possible when designing the Cadet.
- Frame: Hi Tensile Steel Frame w/ Standard Head Tube and Toptube Gusset w/ Verde Logo (20.25" Toptube)
- Fork: Hi Tensile Steel w/ 2 Piece Steerer Tube and Tapered Legs
- Bars: Hi Tensile Steel (9" Rise)
- Stem: Verde Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Headset: Standard 1-1/8"
- Grips: Verde Tree Grips w/ Verde Bar Ends
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly 3 Piece (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Nylon Composite Platform
- Sprocket: Verde Recon Chromoly (25T)
- Chain: PYC 410
- Front Hub: Verde 100 Sealed (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Verde 100 Sealed Cassette (14mm)
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: 6061 Aluminum Single Wall (36H)
- Rear Rim: 6061 Aluminum Single Wall (36H)
- Front Tire: DUO Brand Stun 1 (20 x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: DUO Brand Stun 1 (20 x 2.35")
- Seat: Verde Hex w/ Integrated Post
- Seat Post: Integrated Combo
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2-Finger Design
- Brakes: Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: No
- Gyro Tabs: No
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 24.5 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.25"
- Chainstay Length: 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 8.9"
- Sizing Guideline:
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2020