TRP Cable Actuated Hydraulic Disc Brake Description:
The TRP Cable Actuated Hydraulic Disc Brake is ideal for those looking for the power of hydraulic disc brakes but the simplicity of cable brakes. This is ideal for dirt jump bikes looking to use a gyro kit. You get the the performance of disc brakes without having to wrap a hydraulic hose around your headset a dozen times.
This is also a great selection for both BMX racers and Bike Life riders. You get the dependability of disc brakes without all of the maintenance required on hydraulic disc brakes. No more time-consuming brake bleeds. Run your straight cable back to this hydraulic assisted caliper and get ripping!
Note: This requires a short pull lever to work properly. See our selection here.
- Cable actuated hydraulic disc brake
- Heat dissipating composite pistons self-adjust for pad wear
- Adjustable cable-leverage to optimize performance with different levers
- Kit includes integrated 74mm caliper/master cylinder (rotor and adapter sold separately)
- Semi-metallic pads
- Brake Type: Cable Actuated Hydraulic Disc (Mechanical Disc)
- Brake Lever Pull: Short Pull
- Brake Mount: Post Mount
- Brake Pads: Semi-Metallic
- Barrel Adjuster: Yes
- Rotor Included: No
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 205g
This product was added to our catalog on December 10, 2020