The Total BMX TWS 2 Frame is Mark Webb's signature frame featuring the unique DBS braking system. Constructed from full multi butted Sanko 4130 chromoly, strength is supreme. A huge bonus that this frame comes with is gyro tabs and even the DBS lower brake cable, both items that normally must be purchased separately. Available in multiple top tube lengths, the Total TWS Pro Frame is a good fit for any rider.
Note: Due to the DBS Brake System, the seat post may need to be cut to achieve the desired seat height (Please seek out professional help to cut the post). The manufacturer warranty is voided if any damage is caused from the seat post touching the brake flutes.
- Full multi butted Sanko 4130 chromoly tubing
- Top Tube: 32mm butted
- Down Tube: Tapered 36mm to 32mm butted with offset thickness in key areas
- Chain Stays: Tapered 19mm to 16mm
- Seat Stays: Tapered 19mm to 14mm
- Tapered seat tube with power clamp
- Integrated and heat treated headtube (120mm length)
- Removable brake mounts and gyro tabs plus the DBS kit are all included
- 6mm heat treated dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
Gyro Tabs: Removable (Included)
Brake Mounts: Removable (Included)
BB Type: Mid
BB Height: 11.5"
Chainstay: 13.2" - 13.4"
Headtube Angle: 75.5°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Standover Height: 8.75"
Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
Seat Clamp: Integrated
Dropout Size: 14mm
Color: Metallic Green
Weight: 4 lbs 13 oz (20.6")