With the Total BMX Killabee K4 frame, Total listened to riders and brought back the integrated chain tensioners as well as adding the DBS brake system. Featuring a progressive 75.75° heat tube angle, this frame is super responsive. Ovalized chain stays have been added to keep tire clearance suitable for up to 2.4" tires and for extra dent resistance. This frame is ready to take your riding to the next level.
- Full multi-butted Japanese Sanko 4130 chromoly tubing
- Tapered seat and chain stays
- Heat-treated integrated headtube (120mm long)
- Removable brake mounts and tabs included
- 6mm thick heat-treated dropouts with integrated chain adjusters
- DBS (Dual Brake System) exclusive to Total frames
Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
Gyro Tabs: Removable (Included)
Brake Mounts: Removable (Included)
BB Type: Mid
BB Height: 11.6"
Chainstay: 12.65" - 12.95"
Headtube Angle: 75.75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 7.7"
Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
Seat Clamp: Integrated
Dropout Size: 14mm
Weight: 4 lbs 10.1 oz
Dans Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
This product was added to our catalog on November 11, 2020