Title MTB ST1 35mm Stem Description:
The Title MTB ST1 Stem is a zero rise stem machined from 6061 T6 aluminum, making it light yet strong enough for everything from dirt jump riding as well as freeride and downhill mountain bike riding. This is the larger 35mm bar clamp diameter model. The standard 31.8mm option is available here.
- Rigorously tested by EFBE. Passed TRI-TEST® GR. Certified for freeride and downhill mountain bikes
- Machined from solid 6061 T6 aluminum
- Smooth matte black finish
- 35mm bar clamp diameter
- Bar Diameter: 35mm
- Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Length/Reach: 35mm, 40mm
- Stem Angle: Zero rise
- Stack Height: 38mm
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum
- Color: Red
- Weight: 35mm Length (177g), 40mm Length (197g)
Click here to browse our selection of hex (allen) tools to install your stem.
Find some grease for those stem bolts here.
Check out our video below to learn how to install your stem and handlebars and get some pro tips in doing so.
This product was added to our catalog on July 20, 2023