Title MTB ST1 31.8mm Stem Description:
The Title MTB ST1 Stem is designed to work seamlessly with the Title G1 Gyro System. This zero rise stem is machined from 6061 T6 aluminum, making it light yet strong enough for everything from dirt jump riding as well as freeride and downhill mountain bike riding. This is the standard 31.8mm bar clamp diameter model. The larger 35mm option is available here.
- Rigorously tested by EFBE. Passed TRI-TEST® GR. Certified for freeride and downhill mountain bikes
- Machined from solid 6061 T6 aluminum
- Smooth matte black finish
- Compatible with G1 Gyro System
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Length/Reach: 31mm, 35mm
- Stem Angle: Zero rise
- Stack Height: 35mm
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum
- Color: Red
- Weight: 31mm Length (169g), 35mm Length (170g)
Click here to browse our selection of hex (allen) tools to install your stem.
Find some grease for those stem bolts here.
Check out our video below to learn how to install your BMX stem and handlebars and get some pro tips in doing so.
This product was added to our catalog on July 20, 2023