Title MTB Connect Pedals Description:
The Title MTB Connect Pedals takes your bike control up a level by providing a better contact point to your bike. With a large platform, 11 metal pins per side, and super smooth sealed bearings, these pedals are sure to get you feeling well connected to your bike.
While we brought the Title Connect Pedals in here at Dan's Comp with our dirt jump riders in mind, these are sure to be a hit as well for those BMX riders (race or freestyle) that are looking for pedals with a large platform and optimal grip. Sold in pairs.
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum / CNC Machined Finish
- CNC Machined CrMo SCM 415 Spindle
- 3 x sealed bearings / IGUS bushing
- 14mm low profile concave platform
- Deflect angles on every edge of pedal
- Replacement pedal pins available here
- Platform Size: 105mm x 111mm
- Platform Material: Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum / CNC Machined Finish
- Spindle Size: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Bearings: Sealed
- Pins: 11 Per Side (Replaceable)
- Color: Oil Slick
- Weight: 14.04 oz (398g)
Not sure how to install your pedals? Check out our video below. Hint: one of the pedals has reverse threads!
This product was added to our catalog on June 21, 2023