Title MTB AH1 Handlebars Description:
The Title AH1 Handlebars are a strong and durable bar intended for dirt jump bikes as well as downhill mountain bikes. This is the traditional 31.8mm clamping area bar. Title offers the AH1 Bars in a 35mm clamping area as well found here.
- Rigorously tested by EFBE. Passed TRI-TEST® GR. Certified for dirt jump, freeride and downhill mountain bikes
- Made from aerospace grade 7050 T74 aluminum
- Spiral butting technology (improves strength / reduces weight)
- Centre guidelines for easy stem alignment
- Cut guidelines on both ends of handlebar
- Handlebar Type: Mountain
- Stem Clamp: 31.8mm
- Rise: 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
- Sweep: 5° (Up), 8° (Back)
- Brake Lever/Shifter Compatibility: Mountain (22.2mm)
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Red
- Weight: 321g (25mm rise), 328g (38mm rise), 327g (50mm rise)
Why put worn out grips on your new bars? Check out the large selection of Dirt Jump grips Dan's Comp has to offer.
There's more to handlebar installation than one might think. Check out our Tech Help page to make sure your new bars aren't going anywhere. If you are needing help deciding on a bar, the video below will explain the ins and outs of BMX handlebars.
This product was added to our catalog on July 20, 2023