Throne Goon "The Mamba" 29" Bike Description:
The Throne Goon "The Mamba" 29" Bike is a tribute to the legendary Kobe Bryant, forever known as the Black Mamba! This bike is built for shredding the streets or getting steezy on the trails. The Mamba has the ability to be set up multiple ways. Go brakeless with the included fixed 16T cog and tear up the city streets or hit the trails with plenty of stopping power from the mechanical disc brakes. Maybe you just want to throw some pegs on and master your wheelies with a deep bag of tricks. Throne has even included a small bottle up touch up paint to cover up any of those gnarly scars from getting a little too steezy. Whether you're living that courier life in a busy city or looking for more outdoor adventures ripping down dirt trails, The Goon has your back.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum Tig Welded (24" Toptube)
- Fork: The Mamba Edition Chromoly (1-1/8")
- Headset: Throne Sealed Bearing (1-1/8")
- Stem: Alloy (60mm Reach)
- Bars: Alloy 4-Piece (5.5" Rise)
- Grips: Flangeless Lock-On - Yes
- Cranks: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 8-Splinem (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID (68mm)
- Pedals: Alloy BMX Pedals
- Sprocket: Alloy (33 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC410
- Front Hub: Throne HEX (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Throne HEX Fixed/Freewheel (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 16 Tooth
- Front Rim: Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Maxxis Hookworm (29" x 2.10")
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Hookworm (29" x 2.10")
- Seat: Throne The Mamba Edition (Railed)
- Seat Post: Railed (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy Quick Release
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Mechanical 160 Tektro Disc Brakes
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Disc
- Extras: -
- Color: Black/Grey/Yellow
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 24"
- Chainstay Length: -
- Headtube Angle: -
- Seattube Angle: -
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 6, 2023