Made with scraps from the cutout inside Surly's stainless steel chainrings, this tool is an 18mm wrench to adjust Surly Singleator spring tension and a bottle opener.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Ride
- Polished, 2mm thick stainless steel with a laser etched Surly logo
- 18mm open-end shape is offset, with a lower profile to fit inside odd shaped dropouts
- Another really important function: It opens bottles
- 70mm long and fits into pockets and saddle bags
|keyword search||bottle opener|
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018