Sunday Soundwave V3 BMX Frame Description:
The Sunday Soundwave V3 frame is the most advanced frame design that Sunday offers. Based off the wildly popular Soundwave frames of the past, the V3 offers the classic Sunday wave tubing, hollow dropouts, built-in chain tensioners, cable channel guide, angled removable brake mounts, "Director" style wishbone, post-weld machining of the BB & HT, and boxed chainstays to help prevent denting. To top it off, the Soundwave V3 is backed by the unparalleled 41-Thermal Lifetime Warranty against bending, cracking and breaking.
- 41 Thermal Processed (Lifetime Warranty)
- Sunday Wave top & down tube to help prevent dents
- Hollow dropouts with built-in chain tensioners
- Slimmed-down Director style wishbone is lighter and significantly stronger than previous versions
- All Sunday frames are rust-proofed with "Black Magic" coating before the final finish is applied. It is lightweight and the best anti-corrosion processing that's offered today
- Updated chain stays with a "boxed" tube shape that helps fight denting
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Included). M8 x 1.25mm
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Non-Integrated (Get one here)
- Dropouts: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts
- Color: Black
- Weight: 4lbs 14 oz
- Toptube Length: 20.5", 20.75", 21", and 21.25"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on February 8, 2023