Sunday Scout BMX Bike Description:
The Sunday Scout BMX Bike is ready to shred your favorite riding spots and look great doing it. Designed to be a bike for experienced riders with a budget, Sunday made sure to kit this model out to be able to show off to your buddies and withstand hard hits and abusive new tricks. Sealed bearings in high stress areas and chromoly cranks contribute to the strength and durability needed for a rider learning new tricks, and the extensive lineup of Odyssey and Sunday parts add to the overall pro-level feel of the bike. The Sunday Scout brings the heat with amazing parts for an amazing price.
- Frame: Sunday Scout, Integrated Headtube, Chromoly Downtube & Dropouts
- Fork: Sunday Scout, 2-Piece Chromoly Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, 2-Piece (28.5" Width) (9" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Sunday Jake Seeley
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Pivotal) (Brown)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Toothpaste
- Weight: 26.82 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' 9" - 6' 3"+ Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022