Sunday Scout BMX Bike Description:
The Sunday Scout BMX Bike is built to be solid yet affordable. The Scout is ideal for the mid-level rider that needs solid and dependable components but doesn't quite need all the bells and whistles. The sealed hubs and bottom bracket bearings keeps this bike running smooth with low maintenance. The chromoly downtube and dropouts on the frame along, with the chromoly fork steerer tube and chromoly cranks, makes this bike ready to handle some bigger hits. The 21" toptube option is generally geared for taller riders and comes with 2-piece bars for a classic look.
- Frame: Sunday Scout, High-Tensile Steel, Integrated Headtube, Chromoly Downtube & Dropouts
- Fork: Sunday Scout, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Chromoly Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (9" Rise) (28.5" Width) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Sunday Jake Seeley
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 26.8 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' 9" - 6' 3"+ Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022