Sunday Primer Park BMX Bike Description:The Sunday Primer Park BMX Bike is designed for all the park riders ready to stomp some 360 double tailwhips and flip whips! Okay, so given that this bike falls closer to the entry-level end of the Sunday lineup, that may be a bit more than this bike was designed for. It is, however, based around modern, pro-level geometry and comes with a full Odyssey Gyro kit, which is typically geared towards skatepark riders. The gyro allows you to spin the handle bars around as much as you want without tangling the brake cable. This is perfect for riders looking to learn barspins or tailwhips and still wants to be able to do brake tricks (or just to simply have brakes to stop!). Although aimed more towards beginner riders, this bike still offers chromoly 3-piece cranks, sealed bottom bracket bearings, a sealed cassette rear hub, and equipped with several Odyssey components
Note: This is the 20.5" toptube version of the Primer model.
- Frame: Sunday Primer, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Primer, 2-Piece Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: Sunday, 2-Piece (28.5" Width) (9" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (160mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform, Plastic
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange, Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Combo)
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake, Odyssey Quik Slic Cable
- Gyro: Odyssey Gyro Kit
- Gyro Tabs: Installed
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Gloss Black
- Weight: 25.8 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Sizing Guideline: 5' 3" - 5' 9" Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022