Sunday Primer BMX Bike Description:
The Sunday Primer BMX Bike is aimed more towards beginner riders yet it still offers chromoly 3-piece cranks, a sealed bottom bracket, a sealed cassette rear hub, and is equipped with several Odyssey components. Although it falls closer to the entry-level end of the Sunday lineup, it is still based around pro-level geometry and styling. The 21" toptube option is generally designed for taller riders and the all black colorway gives it that solid, stealthy, sleek look. This bike is ready to rip it up as is but is also capable of handling any upgrades you want to through at it overtime.
Note: This is the 21" toptube version of the Primer model.
- Frame: Sunday Primer, High-Tensile Steel, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Primer, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (28.5" Width) (9" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Front Load (48mm)
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (160mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform, Plastic
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange, Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Combo)
- Seat Post: Combo (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: 25.8 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Sizing Guideline: 5' 9" - 6' 3"+ Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022