Sunday Primer 20" BMX Bike Description:
The Sunday Primer 20" BMX Bike might be sold as a beginner bike, but the componentry and geometry shows that it is much more. Sealed bearings in all of the important places, chromoly 3-piece cranks, and a list of Sunday and Odyssey components create a bike that has pro-level traits and geometry, but at a size specific for smaller riders. Utilizing a 20" toptube, BMXers 4' 10" - 5' 6" need not look further. Sunday has you covered with the Primer 20".
- Frame: Sunday Primer, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Primer, 2-Piece Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Bars: Sunday, 2-Piece (28.5" Width) (9" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Front Load (48mm)
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (160mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform, Plastic
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Loose Ball (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Combo)
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Color: Billiard Green
- Weight: 25.8 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Sizing Guideline: 4' 10" - 5' 6" Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022