Sunday Park Ranger Frame Description:
The Sunday Park Ranger is designed specifically for technical park, transition and street riding. The design draws inspiration from the Street Sweeper and makes use of its tube set and short chainstays to help create a tech driven frame with a steep headtube angle, hollow dropouts with integrated chain tensioners and a significantly lower standover. The front triangle makes use of traditional round Nightshift-style top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting for added strength. The Park Ranger includes all of the necessary (and fully removable) braking and Gyro tab hardware that park and transition riders look for when building a new bike.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Park and transition inspired geometry
- Nightshift style, double-butted, top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays
- Removable Brake Hardware
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Gyro Tabs: Removable (Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Included)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners
- Color: Matte Frost Purple
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.5", 20.75" and 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.7" - 13"
- Headtube Angle: 75.25°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 7.625”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.625”
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Get a new bottom bracket kit here!
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on August 17, 2022