The Sunday Nightshift frame is made from 100% 4130 chromoly throughout that has gone through the super-tough 41-Thermal heat-treating process. It has a lot of the design features of the Soundwave frame, but with traditional round tubing and unique internal gusseting for added strength.
- Sunday is the only company to use Odyssey's proven and trusted 41 Thermal heat-treating. This formula has been refined and improved since the late 90's and allows products to be lightweight AND strong.
- Double-butted top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- The Mid BB and headtube is machined to it's absolute minimum without sacrificing strength or durability. The machining happens after welding for a precision fit.
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal
- Braking Options: Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup
Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
Gyro Tabs: Drilled (included)
Brake Mounts: Removable (included)
BB Type: Mid
BB Height: 11.625"
Chainstay: 13" - 13.25"
Headtube Angle: 75.25°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 9"
Seat Post Size: 25.4mm
Seat Clamp: Integrated
Dropout Size: 14mm
Dropout Spacing: 110mm
Color: Matte Army Green
Weight: 5 lbs
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022