The Sunday Nightshift Bars are constructed from 4130 chromoly with post-weld heat-treatment. They feature strong large radius bends, a traditional 7/8" crossbar, and 1.8/1.3" thick tubing. Available in black and chrome.
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- 4130 chromoly with post-weld heat-treatment
- Large radius bends for greater durability
- Traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength
- 1.8/1.3" thick multi-butted main tubing
- ED coating for anti-corrosion protection
Rise: 9.625" or 10"
Bar Clamp Diameter: 22.2mm
Material: 4130 Chromoly
Why put worn out grips on your new bars? Check out the large selection of BMX Grips Dan's Comp has to offer.
There's more to handlebar installation than one might think. Check out our Tech Help page to make sure your new bars aren't going anywhere. If you are needing help deciding on a bar, the video below will explain the ins and outs of BMX handlebars.
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Monday, May 31, 2021