Sunday Model C 24" Bike Description:
The Sunday Model C 24" Bike continues the trend of well built, modern geometry big bikes that can shred. With its proven 20" inspired geometry, this bike can be ridden with a greater sense of control at full speed whether in the streets or in the skatepark. Bigger riders will notice its advantages right away. You'll also notice the awesome Odyssey and Sunday parts package at such an amazing price.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: Sunday Model-C, Chromoly Downtube & Dropouts
- Fork: Sunday 24" Model-C, 2-Piece Chromoly Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday 24umph XL OEM, 2-Piece (28" Width) (7.75" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Cranks: 3-Pice, Chromoly (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday, Sealed (3/8" Male Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday, Sealed (14mm Male Axle)
- Driver: 10 Tooth
- Front Rim: Sunday Lightning (24") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Sunday Lightning (24") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro Aftermarket (24 x 2.2")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro Aftermarket (24 x 2.2")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Color: Matte Trans Blue
- Weight: 29.1 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22"
- Chainstay Length: 14.6" - 14.85"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13.75"
- Standover: 9.25"
- Sizing Guideline: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022