Sunday Model C 24" Bike Description:
The Sunday Model C 24" Bike has that modern BMX geometry and look while sitting on bigger, 24" wheels. This bike fits such a wide variety of riders, from someone that wants a BMX bike that they can comfortably cruise down the street, to a bike life rider looking to do some 12 o'clock wheelies, to the guy that wants to be the cool dad and ride around with his kid. Featuring a 100% chromoly frame for strength and all sealed bearings for reliability and a smooth ride, this bike dialed and dependable.
- Frame: Sunday Model-C, 100% Chromoly
- Fork: Sunday 24" Model-C, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Chromoly Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday 24umph XL OEM, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (7.75" Rise) (28" Width) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday, Low-Flange, Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday, Sealed (14mm Male Axle)
- Driver: 10 Tooth (RHD)
- Front Rim: Odyssey Stage 1 (36H)
- Rear Rim: Odyssey Stage 1 (36H)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (24 x 2.2")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (24 x 2.2")
- Seat: Odyssey Badge (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal) (300mm) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday Quick Release
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Odyssey Quik Slic Brake Cable
- Color: Matte Army Green
- Weight: 29.1 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22"
- Chainstay Length: 14.6" - 14.85"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13.75"
- Standover: 9.25"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022