Sunday High C 29" BMX Bike Description:
The Sunday High C 29" Bike has that classic BMX look while having the feel of a smooth cruiser. While the Sunday Model C 26" bike keeps the BMX feel while being able to cruise, the Sunday High C is all about cruising (and perhaps some sick wheelies). Don't let that stop you, though. With a 100% chromoly frame, fork, and handlebar and with double wall rims, this bike is certainly capable of getting rad. If you're looking for something comfortable to cruise around on but need to stay true to the BMX life, this is the ride for you.
- Frame: Sunday High C, 100% Chromoly
- Fork: Sunday High C 29", High-Tensile Steel, 1-Piece Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Fairdale MX-6, 2-Piece, 100% Chromoly (6.25" Rise) (29" Width) (12° Backsweep) (2° Upsweep)
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Cranks: 3-Pice, Chromoly (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, 6061 Aluminum (27 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday, Low-Flange, Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday, Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Driver: Odyssey Freewheel (13T)
- Front Rim: DMP-342 Aluminum, Double Wall (29") (36H)
- Rear Rim: DMP-342 Aluminum, Double Wall (29") (36H)
- Front Tire: Maxxis Torch (29 x 2.1")
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Torch (29 x 2.1")
- Seat: Sunday Tiger Camo (Railed)
- Seat Post: Micro-adjust, Aluminum (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday Quick Release
- Brake Lever: Avid FR5
- Brakes: Aluminum V-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: V-Brake, Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Watermelon Green
- Weight: 29.1 lbs
- Toptube Length: 23.5"
- Chainstay Length: 17.5" - 17.75"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 2.5"
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022