Sunday Forecaster Park BMX Bike Description:
The Sunday Forecaster Park BMX Bike in Matte Midnight Purple is the signature colorway of Maca Perez Grasset and features "park" riding geometry and components. This means the frame is a bit shorter in stand over height and chainstay length, making it easier to flick around while doing tricks and makes it feel a bit more at home on big transition ramps. It also comes with a full Odyssey G3 Detangler kit, allowing you to do as many barspins or tailwhips as you want without the brake cables getting tangled. The Forecatser frame is 100% chromoly, making it strong and dependable, and also features removeable brake mounts, which gives it a clean look if you decide to take the brakes off. The bike is topped off with a bunch of aftermarket Odyssey and Sunday components and has all sealed bearings to keep it running smooth. Want to learn tailwhips? This is the bike. Can you already do tailwhips? Learn doubles!
- Frame: Sunday Forecaster, 100% Chromoly, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Forecaster, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Chromoly Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (9" Rise) (28.5" Width) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Odyssey Keyboard v2 (Dual-Compound)
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (160mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Cassette, Sealed (14mm Male Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth (RHD)
- Front Rim: Odyssey Stage 1/Sunday Lightning (spec varies depending on availability)
- Rear Rim: Odyssey Stage 1/Sunday Lightning (spec varies depending on availability)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Odyssey Aaron Ross (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey M2 Trigger
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: Odyssey G3 Gyro
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Odyssey M2 Upper Cable, 2x Single Lower Cable
- Color: Matte Midnight Purple
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 12.7" - 13"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.625"
- Standover: 7.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' 3" - 5' 9" Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022