Sunday Forecaster BMX Bike Description:
The Sunday Forecaster BMX Bike in Matte Fire Engine Red is the signature colorway of pro rider Brett Silva and is designed to get you shredding just like Brett. This Forecaster is strong and dependable, offering a 100% chromoly frame, chromoly cranks, all sealed bearings, and a whole slew of aftermarket Odyssey and Sunday components. The frame has that modern, pro-level geometry for the practicality, and offers removeable brake hardware for the clean look. It comes with 4-piece handlebars, which are very "in" right now. This bike is sure to ride as good as it looks!
- Frame: Sunday Forecaster, 100% Chromoly, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Forecaster, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Chromoly Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 4-Piece (9" Rise) (29" Width) (12° Backsweep) (3° Upsweep)
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Cassette, Sealed (14mm Male Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth (RHD)
- Front Rim: Odyssey Stage 1/Sunday Lightning (spec varies depending on availability)
- Rear Rim: Odyssey Stage 1/Sunday Lightning (spec varies depending on availability)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Silva (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Fire Engine Red
- Weight: 26.8 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' 6" - 6' Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022