Sunday EX Julian Arteaga BMX Bike Description:
The Sunday EX BMX Bike is the signature bike of pro rider Julian Arteaga and packs in a bunch of bike at a great price point. The chromoly frame has the classic Sunday wave downtube for extra strength and dent prevention. The bike is equipped with aftermarket components, such as the Odyssey C5 Cassette Hub, Sunday Saker cranks, and Odyssey Springfield braking system with removable mounts. If you're looking for a pro-level bike at a fair price point, hop on this Sunday EX bike.
- Frame: Sunday EX, 100% Chromoly w/ Wave Downtube
- Fork: Sunday EX 100% Chromoly w/ 2-Piece Steerer Tube and Welded Pre-Load (25mm Offset)
- Headset: FSA Integrated Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, 100% Chromoly 2-Piece (28.5" Width) (9" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Cranks: Sunday Saker (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth v2, 6061 Aluminum (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Odyssey C5 Cassette, Sealed (14 Male Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Sunday Lightning (20") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Sunday Lightning (20") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Non-Drive Side Plastic Hub Guard
- Color: Matte Mustard
- Weight: 25.75 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Sizing Guideline: 5' 9" - 6' 3"+ Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022