Sunday EX BMX Bike Description:
The Sunday EX BMX Bike is spec'd out as a high-end bike with a mid-level price tag. Matte Cool Mint is the signature colorway of pro rider Julian Arteaga and is equipped with pro-level Odyssey and Sunday components to match. The frame is made of 100% chromoly and has that classic Sunday wave downtube, which not only looks cool, but is designed to be stronger and prevent dents. The EX comes with the aftermarket Odyssey Clutch V2 freecoaster, allowing you to ride backwards without having to pedal backwards. The bike also features removable brake hardware to give it that clean, sleek look if you decide to ride brakeless.
- Frame: Sunday EX, 100% Chromoly w/ Wave Downtube
- Fork: Sunday EX 100% Chromoly w/ 2-Piece Steerer Tube and Welded Pre-Load (25mm Offset)
- Headset: FSA Integrated Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, 100% Chromoly 4-Piece (9" Rise) (29" Width) (12° Backsweep) (3° Upsweep)
- Grips: Sunday Jake Seeley
- Cranks: Sunday Saker (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth v2, 6061 Aluminum (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster, Sealed (14mm Female Axle) (RHD)
- Driver: 9 Tooth (RHD)
- Front Rim: Odyssey Stage 2/Sunday Lightning (spec varies depending on availability)
- Rear Rim: Odyssey Stage 2/Sunday Lightning (spec varies depending on availability)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Odyssey Quck Slic Brake Cable, Non-Drive Side Plastic Hub Guard
- Color: Matte Cool Mint
- Weight: 25.7 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' 6" - 6' Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022